Friday, May 11, 2007

The Big Fish Story...


...that really isn't about the size of the fish!!! I scanned this pic of my Gpa and my sister Karen for other family members who wish to have a print of it for their own. The story behind this photo is a remarkable one.


I need for other family members, particularly Karen and Mom, to post their retelling of the story, as they recollect it, for all of us to enjoy. This picture is truly one which earns it's right to the caption "A Picture Tells a Thousand Words." So, Sis and Mom, I hope you take me up on this request and post your recollections in the comment section below this post. Then, I can finally complete a scrapbook layout on it to be shared for years to come! TIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)