Monday, February 18, 2008

Life is Busy...

found this on another fellow SB'ers (C.D. Muckosky's)blog this am:

Life is full and life is busy, it just is.
That will not change
I can't imagine that it would all of a sudden slow down just for me.
I think that "slow down" is a choice,
I think it is a part of how we each choose to take it all in ,
how we choose to see our life.
What kind of eyes do you want to see your life through?Rushing by
with eyes too focused on wherever it is that you are going
and a mind full of what is on your list of "to do"?,
or
do you choose to be present NOW, in this very moment right where you are?
seeing clearly the gift of it all;
each breath,
each shared day with little people,
or big people,
or just the peace of sunshine and wonderful fresh air.
Life is full and busy,
it just is
but we always have a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)