Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring is in the air...




...in the form of excessive amounts of rain that is. We've been busy crafting, playing cards, computer games, puzzles and yes, recycling via mummification of Boo and Ian.(my MIL had leftover shipping wrap that just begged to be reutilized). Yesterday we actually got out of the house and went to the IMAX presentation of The Spiderwick Chronicles, It was good but also good and loud-startling at times-and for those of us with sensitive ears-at times it was a bit too much. We enjoyed it nonetheless. Managed to stop by Kohl's and use my 30% off coupon to the best of my ability as well! ;) All the fam got new tennis shoes and some clothes for our summer vacation. After more than five days of steady rain -we are oh so ready for some sunshine. At least these pics of my MIL's tulips helped brighten our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)