Friday, June 13, 2008

weekly somethings

  • organizing for Cancun
  • tennis
  • VBS and SAF
  • piano lessons 
  • confirming boarder for dogs
  • TS party
  • received BH KOTM School Days kits (-kindergarten pages-grr)
  • paying bills
  • laundry
  • dry cleaning
  • housecleaning
  • staining shutters and window boxes-wrong color yet AGAIN!
  • browsing through my latest editions of SS and CK mags
  • wii fittin' it!
  • about impaled my eyeball with the handle of my tennis racket as I fell playing Wed. and racket bounced off the clay court and ricocheted back into my face. Nice contusion on my orbital rim...thank you very much...feeling grateful God designed such a great facial feature though. One inch lower and it would've been bad news and much more pain and discomfort.
  • played 6.5 hours of tennis and walked/ran nearly over 12 miles in the process! (No wonder my feet ached! LOL)
  • gearing up for a weekend of Father's Day fun at the lake-Mick is already enjoying his new tennis racket and sporting his new clay court shoes. Stud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)