Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Dude hit my car!!





Here's a pic of the ignorant dude (not the hunky dude on the motorcycle pictured directly above-he was just an onlooker who happened to be cute ccording to the girls)that decided smoking a cigarette was more important than driving a massive piece of metal. Gratefully, he avoided a straight on collision and swerved right (not left-where there was plenty-o green grass and no people or vehicles) to hit back right ofthe bumper and quarterpanel. I had my niece, my sister, my niece's friend and the BEBZ in the car with me. Oh, and did I mention we were at a dead stop at a red light less than two hundred yards from the entrance to my niece's hotel? Grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)