Friday, December 05, 2008

homemade potato soup







it does a body good. We seem to eat a lot of homemade soups this time of year. And for lunch today we had turkey, mashed potatoes and apple pumpkin cake left over from our "Thankful Thursday" we celebrated yesterday.









  • Ian took math club test this morning and we studied Greece and it isles as well as the ages up to the Minoans. It's so fun for me to learn along with him (or relearn things as is sometimes the case)



  • finished reading The Secret Life of Bees and promptly downloaded Scarpetta



  • Ian finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Wednesday (one week and one day from starting it. Seriously voraciuos reader he is. Crazy voracious. I absolutely love it though. He wants me to get back to reading the HP series so that we can continue discussing God in Harry Potter that we downloaded to my kindle recently.



  • Speaking of my kindle. I love it. One of the bests gifts I have gotten in a long time. (A really great gift idea for the avid reader in your family).



  • Worked with Ian on our December Daily albums and then with Ethan on his paper Christmas trees for his teacher. He added a little bling to each of them with a hot glue gun and I must say, they definitely added a little "BAM" to them!LOL



  • Tomorrow I hope to get family Cmas pic done and printed for cards + I plan to watch the Gators take on Alabama for the SEC Conference Championship. I hope they play well. Go Gators! I think we



  • I think we'll do chili tomorrow complete with some football appetizers. Maybe we'll even make some cupcakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)