Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Furniture's Arrival

Finally...SOME  of our new and completely paid for in full furniture arrived today. Can't wait til it all arrives. 
Was hoping to get the window box flowers planted today-guess that will have to wait until tomorrow along with staining the shutters and window boxes. Mick has a big guy's weekend and Ian will be camping with the Boy Scouts at Roaring River State Park. Scary to have him going alone.  (Lots of prayers going on by the momma for safe travels and good health for my BEBZ and for those traveling with them).

So, since the two eldest BEBZ will be away, I am looking forward to some 1-on-1 time with Boo. Plan to take him out for a "Special" as he calls it. I think we may go out for breakfast Sat. am and perhaps go to the Grand Prix or go bowling. Also plan to take him to play tennis (of course). Still have a lot of spring cleaning and sprucing I want to get done though so maybe I'll enlist his help with that as well.

I did manage to get items donated today. Wish I could send all of the clothing and toys to our sponsored boy in Nicaragua. But at least the items will be put to good use and help many kiddos here in the US.  Need to remember there's lots of people we can help here in the states as well. 

Getting excited about summer and all of our plans. Lots of great memories to be made at the lake and on vacation. Can't wait to get some more beach photos now that I have my 24-70mm lens.  The boys can hardly wait to go to Florida with the cousins again. It was so much fun last time! We booked the same condo and room as last time so we know what to expect.

Gotta get ready for tennis and read some Fudge-A-Mania to the boys. They are really into me reading the story out loud to them b/c they say I do a great "Fudgie voice." I was just reading it to Boo but Ian has really taken a liking to listening along also. Gotta love that!

Time for tennis....later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)