Monday, April 20, 2009

Photobooth fun

Since my laptop crashed yesterday I thought I'd post a pic that was on my mac.
  • Today Ian and I have been logging the changes of the tadpoles we've been "growing." There's three of them and I've affectionately named them "The Three Stooges."
  • Also learning about the stock market, mortgages and fiscal responsibility. 
  • Just began reading The Number Stars by Lois Lowry and we are revisiting WWII, the holocaust and other topics related to it.
  • Boys will play tennis this afternoon and then Boo's got scouts and soccer practice
  • I am gearing up for awards banquet tonight. Looking forward to seeing the girls again. The speechmaking-not so much.
  • NTS: write Science Exam for Ch#8-10 and prepare for Wed's lab
  • looking forward to sunny days at the lake with BEBZ at my side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)