Saturday, July 25, 2009

A nightmare...Warning-don't read if you might be offended!

This is a diagram of the proposed US Health Care that democratic House members aren't allowing Republican members to send to their constituents. A complete nightmare!!! I don't care how anyone in the US voted-nationalized health care is a nightmare and wayyyyyy worse than our current system despite it's shortcomings. Just ask any Canadian or European how they like their health care. Every friend that I know from Canada (I have several from optometry school) and elsewhere hate it. And talk about waiting in lines...I've seen first hand (working as an optometric student)at the VA and Air Force base just how awful a system it is. Everyone should be concerned. And for my family and friends that may not have voted as I did, I am writing this out of concern for all of us. ALL OF US. The current administration is trying to rush this health care plan through. Health care; a portion of our government that is a substantial percentage of America's overall operating expenses. I was always raised that big expenditures and big decisions surrounding them should be c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y thought through and not rushed. Big decisions (monumental ones) should not be made rashly. I personally believe the current administration goal is to do just that-rush it through and under the radar so that "He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named" can continue pushing his ideologies on all of us. Just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)