Saturday, August 29, 2009

FRESH...

I went to a viewing of this last evening and found it quite interesting. I intend to spend more of our disposable income on local growers and local businesses; they are what is great about America after all.

Sustainable gardening has been on my mind. This movie has motivated me to consider planting a small garden for the boys and I to tend to. It's always fun to see the fruits of one's labor.

Recycling, reusing + repurposing has also been on my mind a lot more frequently in the past few years and even more so in the past few months.

Cleaning house this am and then off to tennis. Excited to have some family time with no major commitments to anything (except fun). A nice reprieve from the hectic, frustrating week I've had filled with teenage angst and drama. Ah coaching...the good, the bad, and the ugly! LOL


1 comment:

  1. your blog called.
    it wants an update.
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)