Saturday, October 24, 2009

Somebody has turned 40...




...and it wasn't me!!! (Oh, that's right...I ALREADY hit that number last year-LOL).
Here's a few pics of the gag gifts I got my childhood BFF, Chelse. Chelse has been and continues to be with me through all of lifes ups and downs. She's what you call "TRUE BLUE." Loyal and brutally honest...especially when it's what I need to hear. She holds me accountable and is a huge source of strength for me. I am so blessed to have had her in my life for 30 some odd years.
Here's hoping your 4oth birthday was filled with fun and happiness and surrounded by those that love ya Chelse! YOU DA BEST BESTEST FRIend EvaH!
Hugs,
Suz

2 comments:

  1. Okay Suzie! You made me cry!!! Thank you so much. And you are True Blue too!! I am so lucky that you are in my life! Thank you for letting me show my inner princess for the day. I LOVED it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, dear friend!
    xoxo Suz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)