Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Treasure Trove Tub


After cleaning out my closet a week ago Sunday



I came across this:

And in it, these:





And look! They have friends:



And their friends have friends. Even the four-legged type.

And this little guy pulls on my heartstrings, repaired beak and all.

My Grandma loved birds. L-O-V-E-D them. Especially owls. I guess that's why I have a special connection with them too. Because they remind me of my Grandma, and that...


...that makes my heart happy!





2 comments:

  1. It is quite possible that a few of the owls *might* disappear from your home and reappear in mine at some point in our friendship.
    I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I See. So we're gonna play that game! ;) (JK)
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)