Sunday, November 15, 2009

Today's gratitude




Today I am thankful for 41 years of life on earth. I feel really blessed to have lived most of these 41 years healthfully and having learned something new nearly every day of my life. I also feel extremely blessed for all of the trials and tribulations in my life. God has used each of these to make me a stronger, better servant of Him. I am thankful that, despite my shortcomings, He still is with me and never leaves me. His love endures forever--and I thank Him for that. I thank Him for surrounding me with family and friends, who support me and accept me as I am and yet challenge me to always be the best I can be.



  • Thankful for the love and support of friends and family and would especially like to note my gratitude to two awesome human beings God placed in my life as part of my family; my Aunt Norma and Uncle Dick. They celebrate 50 years of loving and living today and are true followers of Christ, in their thoughts, words and actions.
Happy 50th anniversary Aunt Norma and Uncle Dick! You DA BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)