Thursday, December 24, 2009

Oh The Weather Outside is FRIGHTFUL...





...but the snow is SO delightful! Bitterly cold winds (Wind chill about -20) today has put a bit of a damper on our holiday fun. We did manage to get in a few runs and warmed up with some hot cocoa and spiced wine (for some of the adult kiddos) and then came in for some hot tub soaking and sauna. (I just stayed in the room by the cozy fire and plopped myself down next to my laptop to catch up on a little bloggin). Tomorrow is supposed to be even colder. BRrr....
We are gearing back up now to head on down to the base of the mountain for the annual Torchlight Parade, visit from Santa, bonfire and fireworks show. Hope to get a few good pics before my fingers fall off from the cold!

Above are a few pics taken from my iPhone. Some of them seem pretty dark-perhaps there's a learning curve for me with the camera component of it? ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)