Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow + Scrapbooking + Good Friends

=loads of fun! Woke up this am to several inches of snow, no dogs barking, no kids fighting and no routine to have to get to. Gotta love that!
Love that I got to play with paper and scissors and a bit o glue. Love that I got to fellowship with a great bunch of gals. Love that I am getting a much needed break from the usual routine.

But...
I do miss...
my hubby
my BEBZ
my Hugsley
my Rudy
my Lily

and my little Bella Rose. And, I must confess, despite the great Sleep Number bed I get to share with no one, I do miss my straight-from-China 100% silk comforter! SIGH.

2 comments:

  1. sooo when are we going to se all these creations you made???? Miss you friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...I think the answer to that question is when...the book fair is over! LOL
    Miss you too!
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)