Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today

  • windows are open, the scent of spring is billowing into the house
  • puppies are quietly playing together at my feet
  • quickly catching up on emails and blogs before I go P/U I from band
  • working on tax prep
  • making a few cards for dear friends who have recently lost a loved one
  • grateful for today
  • planning classwork for Ian
  • paying bills
  • listening to the gentle chirping of birds outside my scraproom window
  • daydreaming of fun-filled days ahead with family and friends as spring/summer approaches
  • collecting clothes to donate
  • readying myself for some purging of scrap supplies and other household items that now longer have a purpose or add joy and tranquility to my life
  • praying for friends/family both near and far that are struggling with sadness, loss, illness and a high risk pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)