Thursday, December 09, 2010

December Daily Day 8

So, this is half of my Day 8. Still need to add journaling and a few pics (These will go on back size of enlarged photo, I think.
I stitched to size a page protector to house my KI lace paper and then stickled the #8. Decided to use this for Day 8 as I wanted a number that "mirrored nicely on the back side and obviously. 8 does the trick!
The chipboard was painted and then inked with Cats Eye. Added AC thicker snowflake and some cute lace trim to left side (Click on pic to enlarge this) and called it done.


My dear friend, Lexi, had this little gal show up on her doorstep the other day. I took back to our house yesterday in the attempt to help her find a home! I've shown her to my neighbor's and my cousin (Both who may want a dog in the future, but may not be ready yet). We can't keep her as we all ready have two big dogs and one medium, plus a cat. I pray she finds a home for the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)