Sunday, January 16, 2011

Finding My One Little Word in Music...

...and in Cyberspace today.
I was checking my blog and perusing a few others who have been following mine when I came across this video that was tweeted on this blog-following-cyberspace-friend-of-mine here. I clicked on the tweet and it sent me to this lovely website: http://www.owlhaven.net.

So here is the video:


I particularly was drawn to the lyric at the bottom "Outside my Own Little World-It's Population Me."
It struck a chord with me that the lyrics were very similar to my "One Little Word"- J.O.Y. {Putting Jesus + Others ahead of Yourself (in this case, myself); being less ego-centric, less self-centered}. Focusing on the bigger picture. Placing Numero Uno Himself at the forefront of our/my daily life.

Thank you Matthew West for inspiring us all through your motivational + inspirational music and messages.
Life is more J.O.Y.-ful with you in it!


Suz

2 comments:

  1. Hi there from Western Australia! Thanks for your comment on my McDonalds layout! Yep, we call in "Macca's", "Maccy D's" "Donny Mac's"... but mostly "Macca's" - everyone calls it that even more than "McDonalds" ha ha ha! Thanks again for your blog love!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)