Friday, February 11, 2011

FRI-DAY JOY

Sunshine...warmer day...brought many more smiles and joy to our day today. Not to mention "a little j.o.y. came in the mail today as well.

It came wrapped in this fun tissue paper and simple box:


 This is what the little box contained:
My One Little Word for 2011: J.O.Y. (Jesus, Others, Yourself). I'm hoping that this little necklace will be a constant reminder of how to prioritize my life each and every day.
I purchased this little charming necklace at Lisa Leonard Designs. She makes adorable customized jewelry and premade, handmade jewelry. I order this on Feb. 2 and already have it here with me on the 11th! Pretty awesome customer service if you ask me! Custom made and delivered despite the horrible weather conditions we have experienced across the US in  the past nine days. Awesome! (Kudos to the USPS as well in getting it here in a timely manner).


Gearing up for a tennis tourney this weekend and hopefully some scrapping, some family time, and some church time. Hoping my worlds don't coincide and I can get my tennis playing in and get to hear my Mick play at church on Sunday.

Have a J.O.Y.-filled weekend everyone! Catch up with you later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)