Friday, February 18, 2011

Reasons to Be Joyful

  • listening to my sweet hubby playing Faithfully by Journey on the piano
  • sun is shining
  • my sister is in good spirits despite being diagnosed with leukemia and undergoing chemotherapy
  • my boys are healthy
  • my hubby is employed
  • i love my home, my community, my neighbors and my friends (both near and far and in cyberspace!)
  • my animals are playing as i type this; cat and dog in harmony
  • God is good, He knows my needs, He knows my sister's needs and He will carry us when we are not able
What are you J.O.Y.-ful for today?
My sister, Linda and her daughter, Shelby. Picture taken Dec. 26.2010

1 comment:

  1. Hey there JOYful friend! I am awarding you with the Stylish Blogger Award. Check it out: http://sally-drinkingfrommysaucer.blogspot.com/2011/02/imagine-my-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)