Monday, February 14, 2011

Sometimes Life Throws Us Curveballs...

...of the worst kind.
Just received a phone call from my dad this afternoon. He never calls in the middle of the day during the week. New the minute I saw the call something was wrong.

My sister, Linda, (the middle of us three sisters) was admitted to the hospital today. She is undergoing a bone marrow biopsy as I type this, to rule out or to confirm leukemia. She is not quite 49 years old, a single mom, with two precious kiddos; ages 16 and 11. Please pray for her and for her kiddos during this uncertain time. Pray for the bone marrow biopsy to be as painfree as possible. Pray for the best possible prognosis and diagnosis. Or just pray for God's will to be done. Thanks so very much!
Love,
Suz

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and your sister at this time...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)