Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tennis Art-Alfresco

So call me crazy (you wouldn't be the first nor the last) but we took our creating outdoors on Thursday amidst the blustery wind and cooler temps. Ethan had a blast creating his self portrait, (Which still needs to be trimmed out and adhered to a large canvas to hang in his room) however, not only was this art class but I think this should qualify as Phys. Ed. credit too, no? Have a look see.
 A few tempera paints...a sunny, mild day, a young boy with creative flair...
 Oh...no...THEY didn't!!!!!

 Oh, yes!! They did!!







 I'm loving how his watch coordinates with his new colorful epidermis!
 And just a splash of color on the hiney to prove that he really is masterful at his artform! :)
Have a joy-ful day everybody. Live life loudly! (Or in this case, colorfully!)
DISCLAIMER: No garage doors were ruined no driveways destroyed in the creation of this masterpiece. Easy clean up with a little elbow grease, a brush and water.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! this looks like great fun! My daughter would LOVE this :) Thanks for sharing the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Am. just. SHOCKED!! ;D Totally something I would do!! Love it and looks like he did too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm simply going to repeat my 'drum post' comment:
    you brave, brave woman!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! Looks like soo much fun...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)