Sunday, May 01, 2011

Happy May Day | May Freehand Scraps Kit Reveal

So excited to post the full reveal of the May kit! Apologizing for the fact that the weather in my part of the country has not been conducive to great lighting, hence my shots of the kit are a bit on the dark side.
Anyhoo, the colors in this kit and the embellishments are awesome. I am loving the KI puffie embellies. So adorable and luv-luv the detail stitching!















 I tucked the journaling behind the dictionary page.


A simple card. The pattern paper was punched to resemble a present and the misted hearts-a smokestack for the adorable little KI puffie embellie!
 A mixed-media canvas: I used two patterns from my Silhouette and misted away!




Head on over to Freehand Scraps' Gallery for more great ideas from the other  inspiring DT gals! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these babe (as always!) I love the way the papers are good for vintage photos as well as new ones and girlie LO's and masculine ones- nice work there! Personally, I think cloudy Thoughts is my fav though- don't we all have days like that? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)