Friday, July 01, 2011

And a Few More Reveals...

On this card I clipped off a paperclip with a needle nose pliers and adhered with Mono pen Adhesive for the "hook" effect. ~A quick and fun card to make! :)
The layout below does have journaling to go with it that will explain why I have colored the letters "m & e"  and "in" an accent color in the title. (I just have a bit of OCD/Charlie Brown Syndrome kicking in. Perfectionism leads to indecisiveness at times. I am sure I am the only one on the planet who suffers from these two afflictions, no?) ;) 
Ok, so...on to the reasoning behind my title and color accents: My hubby's name is Michael and my son's; Ethan. When Ethan was at the beach on this particular day he kept toddlin' towards the Gulf and saying, "ME IN! Me in the wa-wa, Dah-dEE!" One of those adorably sweet and precious moments that needed to be documented. :)
Anyhoo, when I add the journaling (more than likely beneath the "time" on the left blue column of patterned paper) I will try and repost an updated pic of layout. 





Hop on over to Freehand Scraps and grab your "Beachy Keen" kit/s while they last!! With several options to purchase; 12x12 kit, mini 6x9 album kit, micro mini album kit, or card kit, you can't go wrong and may need to just get yourself more than one!! This kit is sure to sell out fast!

Have a safe and happy 4th of July! Celebrate your freedom and love of our great nation with your loved ones and remember to thank any of our troops that you may come upon for their dedication, service, and sacrifice!
And for those of you not from the States, have a safe and restful weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)