Saturday, July 23, 2011

CHA Finds | Part One

 Make and take @ October Afternoon-fabulously orchestrated by none other than Lexi Bridges herself! :) October Afternoon? Knocked my socks off! (Like seriously? Across the Big Pond distance we are talking here). Killer kewl booth to boot. (What is with all of these footwear references? Oh well...guess I'll just run with it!) ;0 OA's three new lines will not disappoint. Farmhouse, Sasparilla and Sidewalks all took my breath away. And the new line of SprINKlers? Well...I'll be getting to those! :)




 Boarding Pass




 These new stamps? ROcK. I made a quick tag using the farmchair in this set and the detail is EX-quis-ite!
 Ok...here is the SprINKLER line up...be still the faint of heart!!
 Love me some Sasparilla~ Can't wait to play with that chipboard mini album.
 The embossed buttons are awesome as well. Along with miscellany, I'll be busy creating for months!

 Adorable layout from none other than Kinsey Wilson! Sadly, she was not in attendance! Maybe next time we'll meet Kinsey! ;) Love that girls' style! Mad scrappin skillz that girl! Like crazypants mad!

 This is the interior  "Saloon" wall of the OA booth. Complete with saloon doors you could walk though. Sadly, I never took the time to get a pic of myself walking through them. :(
 Front entrance:

 I liked this sign. Yes...rowdy ladies going crazy giddy over fabulous OA designs!!
 American Crafts and Amy Tangerine teamed up = Score!!! Everybody wins with this new collaboration! Be sure to check out Amy's adorable Silhouette designs as well. (I have already snagged me a few for instantaneous creating!)
Loved this little mini:
 Her fabric brads, embellishments, dimensional sticker collections, stamps and WASHI TAPES = Touchdown!


 She has a line of fabric papers out that I simply drooled over. Like, complete gushing experience.


And the salivating continued when I came across "The Great Wall of Thickers." OH. MY. STARS!


 Amy's booth was delightful, bright and happy (although my pics SOOC and unedited for time don't do it justice at all!)

 Amy's friend Cindy took this pic and bless her, she gave it her best shot...but my fixed lens and her unfamiliarity with my camera, led to a little bit of blur. I still like it though. You can't see the decade plus of wrinkles I have compared to the pretty young thang, Amy! :)
Cindy, did get a great pic of us which I tweeted about earlier this week. Will try to locate and post at some point in the near future.

Check back later for Part Deux (and Three and Four!) of my CHA Road Trip!

5 comments:

  1. ahh, i will just sit over here with my jealous self. Looks like the pair of you had a wonderful time and I am happy you got to check this scene out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stoked that you covered the OA booth here! I, too, am crazy about the new lines and the new Sprinklers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Suz - you captured all the details. (forgot all about that adorable camera mini in OA) Would love to Skype soon! Looking forward to seeing more of your CHA photos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatevs. you're gorgeous! It was so nice to meet you at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)