Saturday, July 16, 2011

CHA Summer -Around the Bend

As many of you are already aware, next week is the big CHA-(Craft and Hobby Association) convention in Chicago. This is where all of the wonderful scrapbooking and paper crafting manufacturers go to show off their latest products and goodies! And this summer, I am very fortunate to be able to attend. EEK!
I have been checking out various websites to see some sneak peeks of what I may run into while I am there and can I just say how excited I am by what I have seen?

So, what have you been seeing on sneaks that have been catching your eye? Leave a comment below and link me up! Also, let me know what vendors you'd like to see sneakies or videos of while I am at CHA. I will do my best to oblige you. ;)

In other news, Mick and Ian are off to music camp and it's just Boo and myself. We've got a busy day planned with a viewing of Harry Potter #7 Part Deux and some ball-kidding for professional tennis team in town. Good stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time at CHA! I haven't spent a lot of time looking at all of the new releases, but would love to see the new Echo Park, Crate Paper, and October Afternoon... TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)