Saturday, September 10, 2011

9.10.11

TODAY.

Just wanted to type the date for today as my blog post title, as it just looks so fun! I mean, how often does a date like that show up? hee hee

Yesterday was belt testing for TKD. All four of us tested and I think all four of us will be promoted to our next respective belt levels. I think. ;)

Yesterday, I also received some happy mail and received a request for another scrapbook publication. Always, always a happy day when that happens.

Yesterday was a gorgeous fall day that I got to enjoy a bit with Ethan during a break from homeschool.

Today will be filled with a morning group piano lesson, cleaning the garage, some US Open an College football viewing, a pot of chili and a visit from Big Grandma!!

Today...is going to be a great fall day!

Happy fall every one! Be back later with a Project Life layout. Nothing fancy mind you, just documenting and snapping a few pics along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)