Thursday, September 29, 2011

Freehand Scraps Mystery Guestie Revealed | AMY TANGERINE!!!!!

Yep. You read that right, AMY TANGERINE is guesting for Freehand Scraps in October!!!  For those of you who may not know it, Amy Tangerine is one of the trendiest, most popular designers in the scrapbooking industry right now, her new collaborative lines with American Crafts are finding even pre-ordered items back ordered! (Now, that's popularity for you!).  I had the privilege of meeting Amy first hand at CHA this summer in July, and can I just say she is just as sweet and lovely in person as she looks in this picture. Super talented and kind? Winning combination right there! :)




Her sweet cousin Cindy was kind enough to take this picture of us. (I had my fixed lens on though, and it's always a tough thing to take pics with someone else's camera spur of the moment, so it's a bit blurred, but I love it nonetheless!)


 Check back later for a pic of what my second giveaway is going to be. (Best start leaving comments and following, cuz it's a pretty cool item!!!! For serious.) Read my previous posts for ways to increase your chances of winning!! :) This is gonna be so much fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool guest but In my world you rock just as much as AT! :)
    So pleased you're my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)