Monday, September 19, 2011

Project Life | Free Printables

I found these lovelies over on Pinterest this morning, the lovely gluestickgirl (aka Lisa) had pinned them. They were so cute, I immediately felt compelled to print some out. They recommended cardstock, but I wanted a more authentic feel to them. Sooo...I cut down a manilla file folder and printed them out on it.
Trimmed. Punched holes.




Next, a little baker's twine and off they'll go to be added to some Project Life layouts and other scrappy loveliness. Here is my pin of these tags on Pinterest adorable tag free printables and here is the actual site that they come from: Love vs. Design Thanks Love and Design! Love them.

*Just thought I'd share the love today! Since it is Monday, I thought I'd help some of you get over the "case of the Mondays!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)