Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween | Fall 2011

Sorry I've been a bit AWOL from blogging lately, buy my sweet Poppa Bear came for a visit AND it was Halloween.
Here's a few pics to help you see why I've left y'all hangin.'  ;)












 Birthday party of two sweet little girlies and sisters:


And besides my dad visiting, birthday parties and preparing for taekwondo belt testing, we;ve been busy with doctor's appointments and gearing up for a few birthday celebrations of our own, along with Thanksgiving (we're hosting) and Christmas around the corner. 
Hoping to get my 2010 December Daily completed this weekend, so I may begin 2011. Look for posts soon about my Dec. Daily 2011 and a tutorial on my Funky Chunky necklace project for Nov. Freehands Scraps kit: "Sweater Weather."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)