Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Freehand Scraps January Kit | Sneak.2

Just got home a little bit ago. 800+ mile drive and I am ready to sleep in my own bed. While our trip was lovely, I am very happy to be safely home.

As promised, here is Sneak.2 I apologize the pics are less than optimum. Forgot about the time change and how the light would be for taking pics at the condo.

Wondering how snowflakes and pots and spoons can come together in one layout? Stay tuned for the full reveal on Jan 1!
And from snowflakes to flowers? All in one kit? It's possible people! This kit has it all! :)
Head on over to www.freehandscraps.com to see what the other designers have created with this fabulous kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)