Sunday, January 01, 2012

Freehand Scraps January Kit Reveal | "Kiss the Cook"

Packed with all sorts of fabulous embellishments including adorable metal kitchen utensils and fabulous Ormolu fabric swatches, this kit is sure to serve up a recipe of great layouts and creations!

Here are some of the things I "Whipped" up with the kit. ;) Click on any picture to view larger.




The next layout I created while on vacation with my kit and a just a punch or two. I brought my trusty and tiny Selphy portable printer with me and printed out this 4-up, 4 x 6 photos sequencing the "cousins" sledding down the hillside and hitting a "boy crafted" jump. Definitely a recipe for fun!

I actually kinda enjoyed utilizing the kitchen recipe card and utensils in an unconventional/non-traditional way. (Sometimes, that's just how I roll. One way I keep the creative juices flowing. Think out of the box. Or in this case, out of the pot!) ;)




Lastly, here's a quick little "purse" gift certificate card holder I made quickly and easily. I will be posting a tutorial later this week on how I created it. :)

Happy 2012 to all! Hope your year is filled with peace, love, joy, and good health. 
Suz

3 comments:

  1. Suz - these projects are gorgeous!! Where do I start - I'm loving your banner with the utensils mixed in - that arrow element on the '1st Spring..' page - how you mixed in the recipe cards for journaling -love the mix of materials in this kit!
    Happy New Year friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...oh, and you new blog design - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new design Suz. Great layouts as usual, I'm looking forward to your tutorial. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)