Monday, January 23, 2012

Scrapapalooza | Weekend Lens

Friday night the family got promoted to "recommended black belts" and low red black belts. Mick and I are so proud of our boys and their dedication to the sport.


Here's me sporting my new color:



 urday. Enjoyed the day with a few of my local scrapping friends and got a few layouts completed. Thought I'd share a few here.


Some October Afternoon and Crate Paper loveliness:

 Some


Layout of our fam in CO over Christmas. Journaling on back of record tucked behind photo talks about how we were missing my late sis, Linny. Last year at Christmas she was as alive, vibrant and seemingly healthy as ever.

Layout of me and my Poppa bear when I was an awkward looking babe! Wowzer! That bald head!






This layout is of my momma at ten weeks old being doted over my great grandparents. Love this pic!



After sitting all day Sat. at Scrapapalooza and have my first 4.5 USTA league match Sunday, I took a little time out early Sound afternoon, for a session in our infrared sauna. It really helped my bruised ribs withstand a few hours of competitive tennis.

Sunday evening Mick and I went out for a date night. LONGGgggg overdue. Just went to a local fav restaurant, watched the Niners and the Giants and chatted. Lovely, low key evening. I got to sport my new RL riding boots. Supah comfy and got them on sale for a fair price. Was kinda fun to get sorta dressed up. I'm usually in tennis skirts and a ponytail with no makeup. LOL
 Somebody was watchin' me. (Insert 80s music here).




How was your weekend? :)


2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE those layouts!! seriously. and yay for date nights. we are overdue, here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)