Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Few Layouts I Completed Today

Love the current doily trend (as well as triangles) so thought I'd implement them both in one layout. I like the challenge of finding ways to incorporate more feminine papers onto "boy" layouts. It's kinda fun to see it all come together.



And here is a more traditional "boy" layout with some Sasparilla flyers (adore), some stars, and some woodgrain too.

Both of these pics are from 2002 and taken with my first digital (non DSLR) camera. So grateful technology is constantly improving-lol.

Happy Fat Tuesday peeps!

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable, Suz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those layouts and the triangle effect - may have to try that...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)