Monday, February 20, 2012

A Simple Mini

I managed to get a bit of scrap time in this weekend. Here is a little lovely that I created to capture and document my year in review 2011, the highs and the lows, the happiness, the tears. As many of you know 2011 was a tragically defining year for me and for my family. Scrapbooking has been a therapeutic treatment to my grief. I'm grateful for such a wonderful hobby that allows me just the outlet I need. I'm sure I am not alone here on this topic. On to the album...


 I created it with Simple Stories fabulous Year-o-graphy line. I loved how quickly it came together...well...quite simply. :)

I may add a few ribbons to the book ring, but kinda like the simple look.

                             



                               This mini has been removed for Publication and will be back later. :)

   

                               

    

   

  

  








                               The back cover:

                           
and a layout celebrating some of my "My Anyday" activities. I used the awesome Year-o-graphy Line on both the mini album and this layout.






Be back later with a few more scrappy creations later this week. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great projects! I'm loving this collection, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)