Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break Scrapping with Studio Calico's Story Hour

...and I am loving our little "Staycation" that we are having. Finding a good chunk of time to scrap while the house is hopping with kiddos running in and out, playing on the wii and PS3, and watching Red Box movies until the wee hours of the night! In between making meals, taekwondo, dirty dishes, and laundry I am finding some time to scrap.


Here are a few layouts I have completed:





Everything is starting to bloom here (will posts pics soon). I am happy to report I am NOT miserable from seasonal allergies still even though the allergen count is HIGH. SO, so happy I am function at near optimum capacity! LOL

Be back later with more pics of the blooms here in our little part of the world! Have a lovely, J.O.Y.-filled day!

xoxo
Suz

2 comments:

  1. Loving those diamonds! Beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Yay!" about doing well with no allergies! Love the layouts! That top is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)