Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thank you Nessa! | Liebster Award

I recently received a Liebster Blog Award from sweet Nessa for having a blog that inspired her. I was so surprised and flattered and wanted to publicly thank her for her thoughtfulness! Thank you Nessa. It was a lovely surprise to find out that you had given me this award. And I am loving your Silhouette video tutorials. Keep 'em coming girl! :) Click on her name above to get to her lovely blog.


For those of you who simply read my blog and don't have a blog of your own, or those of you that follow me and may not have heard of this award, here is a description:





The Liebster Blog Award is awarded to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help with readership. As part of the tradition, the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me.

To accept the Award you must:
1. Thank your Leibster Award sender on your Blog;
2. Link back to your sender on your Blog;
3. Copy and paste your Leibster onto your Blog;
4. Present the Leibster Award to 5 other Blogs with 200 or less Followers that you feel deserves some attention and recognition for awesome stuff
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment on their Blog.


So, tag! I'm it to share the love of 5 blogs that bring me joy, creativity and inspiration!
Here are two of the five I have chosen:


1. Lou Pettman: Lou is y dear cyber "penPal" friend that I met while working on Ali Edwards' OLW class in 2011. We became really close as a result of this class. Lou is a multi-talented Brit who teaches gifted kiddos P/T, loves to scrapbook, run, and to document everyday life as it unfolds. Her humor and wit never ceases to have me ROTFL.
Please head on over the CyberPond and say hello to Lou at her blog


2. Ashley Warner: This class act young gal, has a lovely blog that shares her faith, her passions, her love of life, her everyday struggles, her favorite music and movies, and her creative interests all in one place. You will not be disappointed checking out what Ashley's been up to. I met her at the CHA Convention last summer. She was working the Crate Paper booth. (Dream job, eh?) She is as sweet in person as she appears on her blog. Drop on by her blog and say hello. You will feel immediately welcome.

I will post the other three just as soon as I catch a breather! Life has been full this week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)