Wednesday, May 02, 2012

THE HOME STRETCH

School is nearly out and we are flying through these last few weeks with tons of after school activities; dress rehearsals, band concerts, dance performances, tae kwon do testing. You get the idea-I'm living more out of my vehicle than my home. But it is life and it is all good.


I've still managed to squeeze in a little bit of scrap play here and there. Here are a few sneaks:




I'll be back later to post the full creations -need to catch 15 free minutes to take the full layout shots.
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I just e-mailed you about being so busy and then I read your post! I agree, it is all good! :)
    Love your sneaks - especially the fall one with the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I am definitely playing a catch up here!! My blog feeder hasn't been playing nice and I have missed many of your posts. :( (2 months worth!!!) Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creations. I can't wait to admire them some more...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)