Saturday, December 29, 2012

Social {Media} Butterflies December Blog Hop | Goals/Resolutions

Hi All! Hope you are enjoying some time with family over the holidays and that you are also geting soe scrapping in! ;) If you have been hopping along, you got here via the lovely & talented Kristin Tweedale. If you are just getting started be sure to head over to the Social {Media} Butterflies blog and start at the beginning! :) Here is the blog hop order for this month:

Trisha Grace Galang
Shay Tibbs
Amanda De Jong
Jenny Gecos
>>>you arrived via Kristin Tweedale if you have been hopping along ;)
>>>>>>>>YOU ARE HERE Suz Mannecke


This month, we "Butterflies" have been working on layouts/projects that get us thinking about the new year. For my contribution, I decided to create a layout that documented some resolutions, goals, or things I want to work on in the coming 365 days.
Sorry the pics are all rotated. Working on correcting now. I plan to add a pic taken on 01.01.13 to the little Polaroid frame. ;)



I cut the title out with my Cameo and placed the POW paper beneath the chevron pp for added dimension.






I decided to break into my recently acquired Scrapperin products (Felicitas Klink-you rock it girl!) and my Studio Calico starburst mask. Lots of stamping, misting and a bit of layering here and there. And of course I had to turn my Cameo on and cut into some of that gorgeous POW paper. Love the special effect it gives to this layout celebrating a new year of resolutions! My journaling was done in silver gel pen as I wanted my resloutions to show up subtly on the layout. Lots of stamped arrows. Lots of stamping in general (ha!)

Anyhoo, what are your goals, dreams, and/or resolutions for this year? Have you written them down? Were you specific? **I've been told that the more specific you are, the more likely you are to achieve them. Or at least to come close!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please be sure to head on over to Corinne's blog for a looksee at what she is resolved to do in 2013! And leave her and the others a little love to welcome in 2013 while you are at it!
xoxo 
Suz




6 comments:

  1. Love it! The colors, the details...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You inpired me! Happy New Year Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the starburst mask effect! Really cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally LOVE this LO, and what you've done with it. Especially in love with that Resolutions label-- is that a stamp?? Cannot wait to see what 2013 brings you, I know good things will be coming your way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the POW behind your cut!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)