Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Elle's Studio, Studio Calico, Glitz Design, Amy Tangerine and Dear Lizzy + Project Life | Week 6

Hi all! Stopping in for a quick post of my Wk 6 Project Life and a 2 page layout. Seriously haven't scrapped a 2 pager in years. Have to say it was fun for a change! ;)

 Lots of Elle's Studio tags went into my week 6 spread here along with some Studio Calico Dear Lizzy, and Amy Tangerine lines.





 I used an insert this week as I had several pics of fun stuff and good times. :) *Click on pic to view larger.

I really enjoyed playing with the Glitz Designs new roller doodles; the wood grain and the cameras. So quick and fun! 




And here's a layout made with February's Studio Calico Kit Front Row. When I first saw the exclusive stamp I knew exactly how I wanted to use it. And the Freckled Fawn wide ombre washi? LOVE.
It was cloudy the day I shot this so left side is shadowed. Sorry.

 The envelope houses more jounraling and pics from the night of fun in Downtown Disneyland with my CHA Scrappin' Buddies! What a bunch of goofs! Love them all. So authentic and real and lovely human beings!

Be back later with my PL Week 7 and maybe I'll actually get the earlier weeks pics taken too. For now, here's a sneak of what's in store for Week 7:





I've been a bit of a stitchin' fool. :) Be back soon!





5 comments:

  1. Fun PL spread and that CHA picture just rocks; looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun times! Thanks for taking the time to share your great PL pages! Love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your LO on Elle's blog - had to come over and peek at the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...you are GOOD! ..this is so inspiring. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! I am loving your PL!! gorgeous LO too..x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)