Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Come On Get Crafty | Stars & Stripes {Sequins} Forever





Hi all! Happy Wednesday! I am posting from a bit of a remote site today (the nearest wifi is about 20 minutes away-LOL) as the fam and I are on a bit of a Staycation at our lake cabin. This week, in honor of the 4th of July I thought I'd showcase "Stars & Stripes {Sequins} Forever" on the Come On Get Crafty blog, with the Studio Calico Glittered Stars and Atlantic Sequins from the shop.

Here is my post:

First up is a clean and simple layout:
LIFELIBPOFHAPPYfullCOGC
LIFELIBPOFHcrop
I love how versatile this embellishments are and find myself using them quite often. 
A little bit of cutting, scoring and sewing to finish it off.
And a few cards using the sequins. I love that the package includes both masculine and feminine colors as well as woodgrain ones. *swoon.
HEYcardCOGC
I think I channeled my inner Joey Tribbiani (Friends) with this above card. You can hear Joey speaking this, yes? ;)
HelloLovelyCOGCcrop

HellolovelyCOGCfull
ETA: I realized that a few sequins didn't stay adhered to my card after uploading these pics. Oh well, you get the idea. :)
PRODUCT SHOWCASE SHOP ITEMS USED: Atlantic Sequins
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a safe and happy 4th if you celebrate the day!
Suz's name for blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)