Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Elle's September's Exclusive Kit and Designer Gallery is Live!

Hi all! Today is Reveal Day at Elle's Studio and the fun new September's Kit is available for purchase now while they last.

Here a look at this month's kit:

And my Project Life pages made with it: (*Click on any image to view larger).

 Back to school week for the boys. I decided to snap a few pics of the boys' new clothes along with the obligatory "Front Porch First Day" pictures! LOL

Decided to break out some eyelets for this journaling pocket. I have to admit, it was a bit fun stitching this together.


I decided to add the tag from my YS's new rolling backpack. Good thing we did go with a larger size backpack as it is currently completely packed with school items!




This card talks about YS's summer reading reward-Gator hoodie. The first one was "damaged" (translation: stolen in transit) and I journaled about it here along with a photo beneath of dear friend's "going away" luncheon.



The Daily Routine card from this month's Elle's Studio Kit came in handy for documenting and hiding my oldest son's school schedule. It is stapled with Tiny Attacher and flips up for easy viewing.



I used a few of the 100% Sweet Stamps (from the Elle's Studio Shop) to add a little extra to this tag.



It has been a fun month of creating with Elle's Studio designs. My whole gallery is up here along with all of my fellow DT members'! Be sure to stop on by and leave a little love for them!

Back later with more of my creations here too!

Happy Tuesday!
Suz



1 comment:

  1. oh wow!! this is awesome!! I love the shoe lace idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)