Sunday, September 29, 2013

Newest Collections from Elle's Studio & A Few October Elle's Studio Sneaks

Hi all!





Dropping in with you today to remind you that Elle's Studio's newest collections including >>  Penelope 


and >> Noel  as well as >>> 2014 will be in the Elle's Studio store this Monday, Sept 30 (tomorrow), and will be available for purchase at 8AM PST (10AM CST)! Be sure to drop in and say hello on the blog and check out the inspiration in the Designer Gallery too! And a little reminder about the newest kits available: the >> Layout Kits!!











I am really getting into the holiday spirit with the cooler weather finally creeping into our area; Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, and even Christmas (thanks to the Noel collection)! So while I am here, I figured I'd share a few sneaks of my  Elle's Studio October Design Team creations (You know, to help get you into the fall festive spirit-and maybe Christmas too!) ;)




 Don't forget to set your calendars for 8AM PST tomorrow! 

Happy Sunday! I will be back soon with some more designs! :)
Suz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)