Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Card Making with Pink Paislee's Hey Kid Collection


hiya! Thought I'd share some fun cards I created today using the Pink Paislee Hey Kid collection; highlighting the canvas stickers and ephemera pack.
PP01012_HeyKid_PrintedCanvasStickers_copy_1024x1024
PP01010_HeyKid_PaperGoods_copy_1024x1024

Mick celebrated his birthday recently, so I created this card for him using a clustering of the canvas stickers. 

FABat43
And another birthday card for a dear friend who is turning 45 next month.
HeyGirlHBDcard
And this one is for my best friend who's birthday is next week.
HeyGorgeousSmile
I plan to add a gift certificate to this card. ;)
RetailTherapyCard
 This one was for a friend of mine who celebrated his birthday last week and who actually does have a mustache! ;) 
Heydudemudtachecard
And this one is for one of my sons, for when he accomplishes a big or little goal and I want him to know how proud I am of him. I placed the vellum stars from the ephemera pack in front of and behind the vellum journaling card for added depth.
RockstarCard
If you haven't noticed, I really adore this line! I love that it has bold graphics and lines with touches of pastels and femininity. It's a rockstar collection in my book!

Have you gotten your scrappy hands on any of this collection yet? If not, Come On Get Crafty can help you out. :) Here is the link to the collection in the COGC shop: Pink Paislee Hey Kid Collection
Happy Wednesday!
Suz's name for blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)