Saturday, November 09, 2013

Elle's Studio November Kits | Set Your Reminders Now

It's almost time!!
Elle's Studio November kit goes live tomorrow (Sunday, November 10) morning at 8AM PST / 9AM MST/ 10AM CST  / 11 AM EST!!! 

Here are some sneaks of what is available:


I love that there are bits and pieces to help document Thanksgiving and gratitude as well as some scrapping goodies to get a headstart on the December festivities and fun. And, as always, there are some practical everyday tags and tidbits too! :)

Here are a few sneaks of some of my DT creations:





I'll be back soon with the full reveal of my November Design Team Gallery! 
Happy Saturday all!
Suz








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)