Sunday, November 10, 2013

November Elle's Studio Exclusive Kits | Design Team Gallery Subs

Hi all! Back here with you today because today is Launch Day over at Elle's Studio which means Elle's November kit is on sale until midnight PST for $9.99 while supplies last. After midnight, the price goes to $11.99.

Here is this month's kit:

I used several tags/journaling cards from this fun kit on my PL spread here:



 And I put to great use the complementary October  cut files on this journaling card. Love how this file looks with two different woodgrain patterned papers!
 And the vellum "oh so wonderful" tag was fun to cut down into a circle to make a 4x6 card celebrating some very happy mail I received recently, (news of which I can't share just yet-but promise I will do so as soon as I can-so for now the journaling is tucked behind this card). ;)
I used the Cameron OH SO FUN stamp set to add my own touch to this card from this month's kit. My oldest son's HS marching band won a huge competition over this particular week in our lives and I wanted to celebrate this on my PL spread. Love those little wood veneer stars that are part of a Limited Edition holiday collection by Elle.

Up next is a card I made using a sentiment from this month's kit:

I absolutely love those wood veneers and am afraid I may completely use up my collection of them very soon!

Here's an invitation I made using the feminine Penelope line in a non-traditional way:








 The silver and gold effect the "joy" has as a result of me embossing with Gold and Silver Zing really makes this title pop on the page of my sweet momma. Still smiling despite the grief we were all feeling over the loss of my sister Linda and her absence on this family Christmas skiing trip. Bittersweet.

I used my exact knife to cut out and fold back the squares of the green pp to highlight woodgrain pp beneath and to help repeat the woodgrain elements on my layout. I used my Silhouette to cut out the star pattern and then stitched around a few for added texture without the bulk.

There you have it! Hopefully a little bit of everyday and holiday inspiration to get you started on your craftiness!

Happy Sunday! Have a great week!
BBL
Suz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)