Sunday, December 15, 2013

It's Sunday Share Day | Cocoa Daisy 2014 DT

Hi all! Dropping in on this beautiful Sunday to share some fun and happy news (and some sneaks!)!! 2014 is looking to be filled with more creativity, fun, and lots of Cocoa Daisy goodness! I am so excited to finally be able to share that I will be a part of the Cocoa Daisy Creative Team starting with January's kit, Blueprint, (sneaks and info you will find below). 

>>>A special thank you to Christine and Emily for inviting me and entrusting me to design with Cocoa Daisy products and for believing in me! Another thank you to my fellow designers who have given me such a warm welcome! xo -Suz <<<










Be on the lookout for the sneaks on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and ourmessage boards. Search for the #CocoaDaisySneaks hash tag. ;)

**note: My personal Twitter and Instagram user name is SuzMannecke (no spaces) for those who aren't already following and want to see current Cocoa Daisy designs and sneaks and happenings!

Now back to gift wrapping! After reading Jen Hatmaker's 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess  this past January, we decided to simplify things a bit in our home and this included gift giving. As a result, we are following the mantra/philosophy: Want. Need. Wear. Read. with the idea that each family member will receive a gift from each category. 


I will be back soon with a post of how I incorporated this mantra/philosophy within the pages of my December Daily album, so be sure to check back later! :)


Ok, off to wrap those gifts and to work on some DD pages! Have a great week leading up to Christmas. And remember: 



xo! :)
Suz









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)