Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thinking Outside the {Gift} Box @ComeOnGetCrafty

Well, hello there! Happy December! I don't know about you, but I have been a busy little elf gearing up for the holiday festivities. And that includes, gift wrapping. I am up over on the Come On Get Crafty blog today here with several says to spruce up your gifts for under the tree.

Here is just a little sneak of what you will find over there:



There are several ideas, so be sure to head on over and check them out!


Oh, and Elf has been my long running favorite Christmas movie in recent years ( you wouldn't have guessed it by anything mentioned in my blog post over at COGC- LOL)



but we just went to see Frozen,



and I must say…it was surprisingly wonderful! So adorable and the soundtrack is awesome. I really, really hope it is made into a Broadway production!!

Back later with more holiday happenings!
Xo
Suz

1 comment:

  1. oh my!!! I am sooooo looking forward to taking my children to see Frozen! It doesn't get released here until Boxing Day! Loving your sneak...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)