Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cocoa Daisy February Kits | Color Swatch

Well hello and happy Thursday to you! Stopping in today to share my February Cocoa Daisy Kit design gallery with you!
This month is full of love and I have a bunch of love for each kit that I designed with. I created with the Main kit (Color Swatch, the stamp sub, the Day In the Life kit as well as the add-on; Paint Chip.

This month's exclusives are fabulous! I adore Stephanie Wheeler's patterned papers and the exclusive stamp sets too. The kits are chock full of all sorts of awesome embellishments that has this creative mind spinning with ideas but here are a few ideas that came to fruition:
















From cork embellishments, to stamps, to gorgeous soft and bold pattern papers, to sequins and enamel dots, this month has you covered in the "scrappy love" department. Kits are on sale now for subscribers and for the general public on February first! Head over here  for more inspiration from Cocoa Daisy Designers and here to shop.

Also on the blog today I am sharing a stamping tutorial and showing various ways other design team members have used their kit stamps! Hop on over here for a look see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)