Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Come On Get Crafty: Everyday Life. Documented. My Project Life | Feb 3-9

Hi all! Today I am up over on the Come On Get Crafty blog with my installment of Everyday Life. Documented. Here is a bit of my layout that I am sharing over there today. Click here to see the rest of the layout plus some details about my design.

Tomorrow I will be up over on the Chic Tags blog sharing a layout created with one of the newest Chic Tags line; the Let's Go collection. I simply adore this collection! Be sure to stop on by here: CHIC TAGS' BLOG

Have a great Wednesday! Lots of valentines will be disbursed (of the Frozen & Crush kind) as youngest will have his class party.

I saw this on Pinterest by onecreativemommy.com and knew it was what we needed to make!
 Little Olaf's made with stick pretzels, mini chocolate chips, large and mini marshmallows and Valentine candy corn. SO. Much. Fun.
And then this is for a little someone…well…extra special. ;)

BBL! 
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)